15 Mar 2017 by mallyanitin
Never expected that I would land up as a Software Architect in my career. Did not pursue the discipline academically or systemically. Most of my career insights were obtained by:
- Being ‘present’ in architecture reviews of software products. Intellectuals brainstorming.
- Being a software engineer (designer, developer, tester) in my early career. Construction, Execution and Delivery of software products.
- Being a husband to an Architect. Observing the discipline of my better half.
- Being a coach/mentor to other architects. Being a mentee.
- Being a leader for an architecture community; internal to the company that I work at/for.
The internet is full of opinions and counter opinions; and I am in a position where I feel that I should simply write down my key insights for both my benefit (intellectual), and for any reader of this content to either appreciate and/or critique and/or build around.
Why this feeling? Don’t know.
My current target is to write down, at-least one blog (architecture insight, architecture anti-pattern, architecture pattern, architecture myth, architecture skill, …) on architecture everyday.